Welcome to Ordinary Gaming!

We are just getting started, and we are welcoming all players!

Welcome to OrdinaryGaming

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• John Reddington

Arma3Sync Repo   12/24/2016

A tutorial of how to install the mods can be found HERE.   Current Repository link:  http://repo.ordinarygaming.net/a3smain/.a3s/autoconfig
    • Cameron

Community Release ETA   12/25/2016

We are fixing small things the servers open for beta for testing and messing around for now but a password is needed so ask another member of staff for it. We are hoping to release start of 2017 and we cant wait to get the server out to all of you guys to play! Please submit any bugs you find here!  http://forums.ordinarygaming.net/index.php?/forum/91-bug-reports/
    • John Reddington

READ THE RULES   12/27/2016

Just because we're in beta does not mean that you don't have to follow the rules. They're in place for a reason bans and WP will be given if issues keep happening.  
Kakashi Carnage

Kakashi Carnage - Support Team Application

Support Team Application

Title: Kakashi Carnage- Support Team - 12/31/2016

Name: Kakashi Carnage

SteamID: 76561198043246559

How long have you been apart of Ordinary Gaming?: Since December 8th 2016

What is your Timezone?: Pacific Time Zone

Why do you want to join the Support Team? (75 Word Minimum): I want to join the Support Team mainly because I love helping people. It is a great passion that I have to help others and I truly believe I can express that if I join the Support Team. I love helping people out as it makes me feel good. I always wanted to help people in the Support channels when they need help. I also would enjoy conducting interviews for new members possibly being induced in our great community. I believe the Support Team is a superb idea and I can't help to join the team. I have some good friends in the Support Team, so it would be also doing it together with them.

Why should we accept you over other applicants? (75 Word Minimum): You should accept me over other applicants because of many things. I am a very mature, respectful, active, and outgoing person. As I said before, I love helping others. It is my pleasure to help people, so that is one key point a support member needs. I also very active. I spend at least 5-8+ hours a day in both TeamSpeak and in-game, so that is something that's very important. Most of the time I like chilling in TeamSpeak, so I can rapidly respond to anyone that needs help. I don't understand why some support members don't respond quickly to people, but I can assure you that is not the case with me. I have a vast amount of experience when it comes it support, so I know what to do and expect.

What special skills can you bring to our Support Team? (75 Word Minimum): I special skills I contain are many. Like I said earlier, I have a mature, respectful, active, and outgoing person. I can benefit this team greatly, I assure you that. I am also very active as that can benefit the team greatly. I am very happy person in general, so you will not see me with a bad attitude. I am extremely passionate when it comes to helping people, so that would bring a different feel to the team when I am around. I fully understand what to expect as well what to do. I can handle stressful situations quite well, so if anything I can handle anything great and professionally. Those are some skills I have when it comes to the Support Team.

How much time will you spend doing your duties as Support Team?: 5-8+ hours daily

Do you promise you will treat every member with respect and help anyone who needs it?: Yes

Any extra information you'd like to add?: I have plenty of experience in Support Team. I also have plenty of experience in Staff Team's on various communities. I have conducted large amounts of interviews and support cases, and I would love to show my work and dedication here.