Welcome to Ordinary Gaming!

We are just getting started, and we are welcoming all players!

Welcome to OrdinaryGaming

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• John Reddington

Arma3Sync Repo   12/24/2016

A tutorial of how to install the mods can be found HERE.   Current Repository link:  http://repo.ordinarygaming.net/a3smain/.a3s/autoconfig
    • John Reddington

READ THE RULES   12/27/2016

Just because we're in beta does not mean that you don't have to follow the rules. They're in place for a reason bans and WP will be given if issues keep happening.  
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jack Reddington

Jack Reddington - Support Team - 12/27/16

Name: Jack Reddington

SteamID:  76561198165443637 

STEAM_0:1:102588954

How long have you been apart of Ordinary Gaming?: Since September 1st

What is your Timezone?: Central

Why do you want to join the Support Team? (75 Word Minimum): I want to join the support because I enjoy helping people. I know a lot about arma 3 mods, I have played arma with mods for a year now and I have encountered lots of problems with them, I have been support team before in A3L so I know what I do such as interviewing people or just basically helping people out with mods. I know that I will be professional at all times. I also want to join the support team because I feel that you guys can benefit from me.

Why should we accept you over other applicants? (75 Word Minimum): Like I have stated before, I have been in this position. I know what's like, I have had plenty experience as a support member in Arma 3 life. I had dealt with many cases and most cases I dealt by myself. So I know what I am doing. I also know that most people that join this community are sort of new with mods so I know what kind of issues they will have. I know for a fact that I can easily deal with support cases by myself.

What special skills can you bring to our Support Team? (75 Word Minimum): One of the most important things that I can bring is teamwork. I believe that teamwork is a very important skill in the support team. Lets say that a support member does not know what the issue is to a members problem, he will need to ask another support team member for help. That's when teamwork comes in not only will the other support team member find out what the issue is but also inform what steps he took to solve the problem so both the Support team member, and the regular member both understand on how to fix the issue if it happens again.

How much time will you spend doing your duties as Support Team?: 2-5 hours a day

Do you promise you will treat every member with respect and help anyone who needs it?: Yes Sir

Any extra information you'd like to add?: I was support on A3L for 2 months and technical support on ALRP for 3 weeks.

I would like to add that I made a support team application for Ordinary Gaming and got accepted but the support team manager never did my interview.