Welcome to Ordinary Gaming!

We are just getting started, and we are welcoming all players!

Welcome to OrdinaryGaming

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• John Reddington

Arma3Sync Repo   12/24/2016

A tutorial of how to install the mods can be found HERE.   Current Repository link:  http://repo.ordinarygaming.net/a3smain/.a3s/autoconfig
    • John Reddington

READ THE RULES   12/27/2016

Just because we're in beta does not mean that you don't have to follow the rules. They're in place for a reason bans and WP will be given if issues keep happening.  
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Fox Kincaid

Fox Kincaid - Trial Staff - 12/27/16

Name: 

-Fox Kincaid

Date of Birth and Age:

-10/25/2000, 16

What is your time zone?:

-EST

How long have you been a member of Ordinary Gaming?

-I guess a day

Why do you want to join the staff team?(100 words min):

-I'd like to join Ordinary Gaming's staff team because I feel as though I could do a good job and be beneficial. I'd to go back to staff and be a beneficial person to the staff team and the community as a whole. I have extensive experience within Life Mods although I may not have always made the right choices I know that I can do well with commitment when it comes to Ordinary Gaming's staff team. I know that I can be the right choice for the staff team and if given the opportunity I am willing to prove so. I know the general process and what Trial Staff is designated to do such as applications, initial review on reports, tag designation, etc.

What makes you stand out above all other applicants?(100 words min):

-I feel like I would be a better candidate in comparison to other applicants because I have experience with both sides of things when it comes to staff. Although that isn't the more reassuring  thing to read on an application with that in mind I have experienced how staff should and shouldn't handle situations as well as how I personally feel like a situation should be handled. I prefer to thoroughly look through situations that way every side of the situation is understood. I feel like doing so makes sure that everyone can learn from their mistakes rather than instantly getting banned and not knowing what to do differently next time. I like to take my time when reviewing reports and footage not because I want to hold off the report but because I want to make sure I mark down all the wrongs in the situation, when I see a report I can almost instantly review it because I am always around on the forums. When I see an application I can thoroughly look through it and check it to ensure all requirements are met as well as check for plagiarism by some methods I was told to when I first became staff / when I was put in shadowing stage at A3L.

What special skills can you bring to our staff team?(100 words min):

-I like to take my time with things to make sure that they are perfect. When it comes to staff if I take my time and review things accordingly I can ensure that I am not missing any rule breaks and I am understanding the whole situation from every point of view. With my past experiences it really aggravates me when my point of view isn't understood as much as I would like it to be. I prefer role-play over role-play in situations and if that is understood then my reasoning would make a lot more sense for example compared to a person that is primarily focused on ban times, punishments and defined rules. However in the end a rule break is a rule break and from the there the designated consequences will be issued based on the action. By me providing thorough time into my situations and focusing on understanding everything I feel I can be a better staff member for Ordinary Gaming.

Have you ever been banned or receiving WP in the past? If so why?:

-Not here, and many different stuff, I'll be good

How active are you daily?:

-I can be around all the time for forums etc. Im in game/on ts when not in school/work 

Do you understand that being a staff member is a voluntary position and that you need to have patience and maturity. It also requires you to be unbiased and mature?: 

-Yea
Do you also understand as a staff member you need to balance your activity in staff and in game?:

-Yes

AGREEMENT:

I, -Fox Kincaid- understand that if i'm accepted into the staff member that i'm to be held to a higher standard than other players and that I must display professionalism at all times. I also understand that being apart of the staff team is a voluntary position.

We've decided to push your application to interview stage please find our waiting room for staff interviews on the TS.